Posts Tagged verizon android
On top of the free activation, you get free Fed-Ex shipping and only instant discounts–no mail-in rebates!
Though the major brick-and-mortar retailers are charging $200 (with a service plan) for a Motorola Droid, you can get your own Droid for much less!
Think of what you could do with an extra $50 in your pocket…
There are two sites I recommend you visit:
I bought my Droid from Wirefly and was very pleased with the experience. I was able to sign up for a new service plan, spend only $150 on the actual Droid hardware, and then got free shipping via Fed-Ex. Again, great option and great price.
Amazon has been selling more than just books for quite a while now.
In fact, Amazon has quietly become one of the Internet’s premier retailers for cell phones.
Amazon released their $150 Droid deal about a day after Wirefly had. Personally, I’m glad I went with Wirefly, but I’ve heard good things about Amazon’s service from others. As always, definitely a great option.
Wirefly is selling the Motorola Droid and HTC Eris for LESS than I originally thought! No mail-in rebates! All instant savings! You also get free FedEx shipping!
Here’s the pricing for both phones:
- With a new Verizon contract, the Motorola Droid is only $149 after instant savings! No need to worry about mail-in rebates!
- Renew or upgrade your current Verizon contract and get the Droid for only $179
- Add a line to your current Verizon plan and get the Droid for only $219
- With a new Verizon contract, the Eris is only $69.99 after instant savings! Again, no mail-in rebates!
- Renew or upgrade your current Verizon contract and get the Eris for only $79.99
- Add a line to your Verizon plan and get the Eris for only $79.99
Visit Wirefly today to save money on your new Droid–and have it shipped for free!